The LS 13 320 MW Particle Size Analysis
- Highest resolution
- Particle Size Analysis Range:0.017 µm to 2000 µm
- Temperature: 10 °C to 40 °C
- Humidity:0% to 90%, non-condensing
- Reproducibility and unsurpassed accuracy.
- Its state-of-the-art, laser-based technology permits analysis of particles without the risk of missing either the largest or the smallest particles in a sample.
Independent measurement systems allow parallel assessment of size and zeta potential in as little as one second, as well as instant result cross-checking.
Lowest sample volumes available
Dynamic light scattering measurement from 0.4 nm to 10,000 nm, at sample volumes as low as 1 μL.
More detection, less run time
An unprecedented 32 detectors work simultaneously to make testing faster and increase accuracy.
Sample integrity protection
Fast, sensitive measurements ensure accurate zeta potential without risk of sample degradation.
Edit data points or “flyers” without re-running samples. Easily overlay results to check for consistency and accuracy.
Optimal setup and distribution
Proprietary normalization algorithm provides robust distributions. Optimized auto-correlation function selects the particles of interest.